Hi valued and appreciated retailers an potential retailers!
Welcome to our Bonbon family, we love our Stockists and are always happy to share our products with new retailers! Here is some handy information to help you in getting started.
HOW TO ORDER:
There’s a selection of ways to suit your convenience;
WHOLESALE SELLER CONDITIONS:
Here at Bonbon we try not to ask for much, but we do have a few conditions to keep things running smoothly and fairly;
- A physical store is necessary
- Be an established business
- Please no Social media only selling, Markets or Trade sites (e.g. Trade me) selling
- If you have a physical store, sales on your website are permitted. No selling through a purely online store (Unless prior arrangement has been made).
- Stockists may not act as a distributor agent of Bonbon Group Ltd or represent themselves as such.
- All prices are listed on the Bonbon wholesale website in NZ Dollars. These prices are to be kept confidential and are not to be disclosed.
- We have no minimum requirement for orders.
- Please make sure you select the free new retailer welcome pack in your first order, so we can get it sent out to you.
- This free welcome pack includes two gorgeous Bonbon Products for you to use as a Promotion to welcome Bonbon and give away instore or on social media.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- Payments through Credit Card, Poli Pay and Paypal accepted forms of payment.
- We love to help you make the most of your testers! The products with available testers are full-size and provided at a cost.
- All testers must be purchased with the full-size product.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING:
- Our dedicated dispatch team like to get your shipment out as promptly as possible however please allow up to 2-4 days for your order to be shipped.
- This time-frame will vary for international shipping.
- Shipping charges are calculated at check out or on invoice process (for account holders) and added to your order total when the order is ready to ship.
- We use our preferred carrier and all shipments are tracked.
NATURE OF HANDMADE PRODUCTS:
- All our products are handmade with love. Due to the nature of our handmade production method, each product may vary slightly. Please keep them at Room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Some lighting can cause fading.
DAMAGES / DEFECTS:
- Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival for any damages or discrepancies.
- Please contact The Bonbon Factory at email@example.com within 5 days of receipt to notify us of any damaged or defective products in your shipment.
- Damaged or defected merchandise will be replaced accordingly.
- Damaged or defected merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 15 days after receipt.
- Damaged or defected products are not to be sold. Please get in contact to arrange replacements within the above-mentioned timeframe.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES:
- Wholesale merchandise may not be returned or exchanged.
- We only accept returns in the case of defective merchandise as noted above.
Here are some Do’s and Don’ts to help you along your way;
- Let all your customers know you are now Stocking The Bonbon Factory
- Share lots of photos on social media *Tag us* #thebonbonfactory
- Yes you can use our product images, make sure they are of our current range
- Contact us for any question big or small firstname.lastname@example.org or
0800 584 291
- Market yourself to be a Bonbon Factory, Branch or Outlet
- Use old out of date product and imagery
- Sell on Social Media or Trade sites
- Sell any damaged products
- Drop Ship
PRODUCT DISPLAY INSTRUCTIONS:
To keep your products looking wonderful and in a sellable condition be sure to display them out of direct sunlight and heat